Hello dear readers, my name is Deeee, (Yes, preferably spelt with four E’s) and welcome to my kitchen. Here I’ll be sharing with you relatively simple recipes that you could make for yourself, anytime at home, with ingredients that shouldn’t be too hard to come across. Do enjoy.
My first recipe with you will be fried potato cubes and beef stew with steamed spinach. Healthy and perfect for dinner after a long day.
Fried potato cubes and beef stew w/ steamed spinach
- 5 potatoes
- Cooking oil
- ½ kilo beef
- 1 large tomato
- 1 large onion
- ½ bunch of dhania
- Bunch of spinach
- Dash of white pepper
Fried potato cubes
- Peel and wash the potatoes, and cut them into small cubes.
- Boil for about 15 minutes.
- Deep fry the cubes for about 10 minutes.
- Add salt to taste.
- Cut the meat into small pieces and put them in a sufuria to simmer on low heat.
- After about 10 minutes the meat should have some soup.
- Drain into a container close-by.
- Add sliced onions with adequate oil to fry to the drained meat, increasing the heat for another 6 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes to simmer.
- Add salt and royco to the “soup” previously kept aside and pour into the sufuria.
- Leave to cook for about 15 minutes, lower heat and stir occasionally.
- Add dhania(coriander) to taste.
- Put sliced onions in sufuria with adequate oil.
- Leave to cook in high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add spinach (finely sliced) and continue to toss, maintaining higher heat.
- Add a dash of salt and white pepper and lower heat.
- Leave covered for 2 or so minutes and turn off the cooker.
Enjoy and share,